Beckham is back in Milan, part of 7,000 English people living here. He's staying 6 months as in 2009, until June, the World Cup in South Africa with Capello...
Milanello
Malpensa airport
no drivers, he likes to drive. He lives in via Turati street, Ac Milan "headquarters" zone

Milan was waiting for the spice couple :), David and Victoria
by the way, Milan symbol and people coming... :) The three Biblical Magi kings, arriving for January 6
crib, nativity scene inside the mayor's palace
the kisses (see a precious post) reached n.20177 :O (there's still time until 10 January)
and MiaMilan site almost the same :)
I want to kiss this one on the right with white hair ahahaha very experienced woman ^_^

Let there be love, by Oasis. When I see this video I have shivers on my skin cos I see the people jumping and it reminds me all the times we did the same :)
...come on baby blue :)

Here are some other photos I took around Milan centre with the sun... it rhymes :) (and the moon) in these days of cold winter:
the sun caressing the Duomoon :))
they're very close to each other :)
after 1 minute I was on the other side (of the moon :) and I thought there was another moon :))
Giuseppe Parini model in blue :)
via Grossi street between piazza Cordusio square and the gallery
Università Cattolica
my church, Saint Ambrogio, patron saint of the whole city. It's the most antique romanesque church in the world
it doesn't even seem Milan centre but a little town, peaceful streets where I was born.
Notice that the scooter has the same pink colour of a house :)

another back&white video, some days ago I was writing and posting about Bacharach and Kate Moss, here's a song by him with her :), I just don't know what to do with myself, by the White Stripes
the zone where I live now, contrast between the warm light and the cold grey :)
My cat is called Marilyn and as the Monroe I sleep with only some drops of Chanel n.5 ahahaha
Also Kate Moss was a Chanel testimonial... just a personal note for my friends: today was my first girlfriend birthday, born 18 days before Kate Moss, older than me, called Katia, so now this is my obsession :))


a music video, Call me n.5 :), Paul Weller and Kelly Jones (soon in Milan again, it'll be the last concert of this tour, apart from Uk), Oasis friends
Related Posts with Thumbnails

blog archives (click on the arrows)

pages

*new* this is the blog of www.miamilan.com

*new* this is the blog of www.miamilan.com
do not use Explorer

donate to keep free this blog

..... arts->football->art->food->art->fashion->football->music->art... slideshow I made with Oasis piano music of Live forever:
the 1st city of fashion in the world, the most famous painting in the world, the most famous theatre in the world, the best food in the world, the 1st team in football history, Milan is magic

Milano shop

Milano shop
click to enter
Custom Search

Labels

addresses (80) arts (1478) competitions (376) fashion (2251) food (676) history (992) jobs (100) models (773) music (2741) news (1515) nightlife (1618) sports (2290) theatre-cinema (880) trips (553)

search this blog