From the tv programme "Io canto" (I sing), where children sing, concert on 12 February @ Milan Palasharp. On tv there were also famous international singers to listen to them.
My favourites are the Romanian Andreea Olariu, now living in Milan (she reminded me of Nikka Costa when I was a child, successful thanks to Tony Renis from Milan), and the Italian Silvia Iannone, but there are many, they sing as adults, even much better than so many famous singers, and they're also terribly sweet :)
Liam Gallagher says he's not partying anymore but stays at home also on Saturday nights to watch "Strictly come dancing" on tv (and it seems he was influenced in the dancing songs "Bring the light" and "The roller" :), recently I often did the same with "Io canto" :))


Hero, the new Mariah Carey :)

All by myself

Without you

Come saprei
duets with last year winner, Cristian Imparato

Adagio

Caruso, as Paolo Nutini last summer :)

Silvia, Waka waka


(Out here) on my own, Nikka Costa
when I was a child I was in love :) (not with Tony Renis ^_^)
though I was younger than Nikka
Related Posts with Thumbnails

blog archives (click on the arrows)

pages

*new* this is the blog of www.miamilan.com

*new* this is the blog of www.miamilan.com
do not use Explorer

donate to keep free this blog

..... arts->football->art->food->art->fashion->football->music->art... slideshow I made with Oasis piano music of Live forever:
the 1st city of fashion in the world, the most famous painting in the world, the most famous theatre in the world, the best food in the world, the 1st team in football history, Milan is magic

Milano shop

Milano shop
click to enter
Custom Search

Labels

addresses (80) arts (1478) competitions (376) fashion (2251) food (676) history (992) jobs (100) models (773) music (2741) news (1515) nightlife (1618) sports (2290) theatre-cinema (880) trips (553)

search this blog