‎"I blame it on the changing of the seasons, the thoughts that I convey"... (Oasis, Roll it over). It still feels like summer but we're going towards autumn, sadness, "death (of you and me"). On 28 November while the people are @ Noel Gallagher, we'll be @ Smashing Pumpkins (mega pogo), Mediolanum Forum, though the last albums were rubbish. But "I like you, the old one..."
They'll also play on 29 in Padova.
End of October: Celtic "New Year's Eve" fairground, Capodanno celtico, @ Castello Sforzesco (Sforza castle), with music, dancing, etc.
(free event). The city of Milan was founded by Celtic people (not Roman people as some say thinking about "Mediolanum"). The ones who like Ireland will find interesting this event. And I couldn't forget something about Oasis :), as the Gallaghers have Irish origins.
31 October: Halloween, as usual I'll cook a superb Milan risotto sweet pumpkin rice :). This summer we were preparing pumpkins in the country house, as an ant preparing for the winter :)
(free event) and of course there'll be a party @ Hollywood club.
I had made some Pumpkins covers by guitar and piano on YouTube, I will upload them again.
model: Alena www.alenafashion.blogspot.com

in Milan, piazza Duomo cathedral square, Bee Gees cover, Beady Eye love them

"it's you that I adore, you'll always be my whore"

as every year, this post is dedicated to the memory of Valentina Giovagnini, a (not so famous) Italian singer who loved Celtic stuff, she died in a car accident. Song: "Caressing barefoot the grass on Donegal hills"

her best song

"...and the embers never fade, in my city by the lake, the place where I was born". 
Smashing Pumpkins' Chicago and Milan are two "sister cities"

this girl is sick :) and she rocks

‎"so I pull my collar up and face the cold - on my own" ...so many memories


"...you and I should meet"
Related Posts with Thumbnails

pages

*new* this is the blog of www.miamilan.com

*new* this is the blog of www.miamilan.com
do not use Explorer

donate to keep free this blog

..... arts->football->art->food->art->fashion->football->music->art... slideshow I made with Oasis piano music of Live forever:
the 1st city of fashion in the world, the most famous painting in the world, the most famous theatre in the world, the best food in the world, the 1st team in football history, Milan is magic

Milano shop

Milano shop
click to enter
Custom Search

Labels

addresses (80) arts (1478) competitions (376) fashion (2251) food (676) history (992) jobs (100) models (773) music (2741) news (1515) nightlife (1618) sports (2290) theatre-cinema (880) trips (553)

search this blog