a Milano video for Valentine's day, new version. The Queen, Love of my life. 
("Volete cantare con noi?" - do you want to sing with us? - Freddie Mercury said, in perfect Italian. ..."somebody told me that Italians are the best singers in the world... especially in Milano!" :) - he was probably thinking of Pavarotti, lol) 

Today I wanna post here about many things, in a "stream of consciousness" :).
The graphics of the image is by Pretty Green (paisley).
The other day I have officialy founded a new language: Britalian :)
a mix between English and Italian tongues, where mistakes are allowed and we blame it on alcohol (lol).
You know, true perfection has to be imperfect! I know that that sounds foolish but it's true!
Italians have resided in Britain since the times of Roman Emperor Claudius' invasion in AD 43. In Italy, a city as Milan (same flag of England, Saint George's, and best football club in history founded by a group of English and Italians) has 7,000 British inhabitants. There are many Britalians who have made a huge contribution to society. Famous Britalians: Paolo Nutini, Frankie Dettori, Marco Pierre White, Dante Gabriel Rossetti, Benjamin Disraeli, Damon Minchella, Paolo Hewitt, Oasis friends Kasabian's Sergio Pizzorno, etc. We can also consider Pretty Green as a very "Britalian" thing, having started in Italy and having many Italian elements.

Then, football... the band England split up. It's a sad news...

It's with some sadness and great relief to tell you that I quit England tonight. People will write and say what they like, but I simply could not go on working with the FA a day longer.
Apologies to all the people who thought we could win Euro 2012.

Fabio Capello

(mocking Noel Gallagher statement when Oasis split)

Capello last games: England-Sweden 1-0 for the first time in 43 years and England-world champion Spain 1-0. They were on the right road...
The only team where he didn't win trophies was England...(well, there was only one trophy available to win... and that referee of Germany-England is not innocent...) ...and the shite was Capello eh? 
well done Fabio, the FA won't win anything for centuries.
Now they'll have a new manager just 4 months before the championship, and it's not a very nice thing... You'll have to be very lucky...

Let's have a quick look at the music from the 90's and 80's.

Pulp, Disco 2000
oh here's a story of women, just like Noel Gallagher. This video reminds me of one from our university for models (=idiots) who wanted to have sex with me at home while there were my parents in the room next to us, lol just like in Trainspotting (what a risk). Similar scene from the film here with the girl in the taxi.
But I didn't sleep in the corridor like Mark Renton :) (there's four and twenty million doors on life's endless corridor :). She insisted but I didn't want... and I remember she was so stupid that said: when I'm making love, I shout - but at the same time she wanted. Some girl told me: "yea i tell u boy: women wanna shout haha"... and that girl always said: there are the afternoons to make sex... And me thinking: wtf? is that her job? LOL it was something I wasn't used to do, lol (well, still now). You know, I'm a virgin.

the other day, what a nice day. God Noel&Christ Martin together (from the film: dumb and dumber), Milan lost, England lost Capello... trash.
Suede, always loved this band, of course Noel hates them. I met them near our Football English Pub, where we invited Liam and Morricone. They remind me of Natalie "the best conceivable English model" :) in Milan, a "big bird" studying chemistry. One of the festivals this summer in Milan is dedicated to her

The beautiful ones, there's a cover by Noel Gallagher: "The Ugly Ones".
He also covered True by Spandau Ballet: "False".
He is such a liar...

Different class, still speeding ;)
one dedicated to the foundation of Britalian, Bar Italia
(famous bar in London, you remember the article on Zani)

Ah, the Nineties. No cell phone. No Facebook, no Twitter, no YouTube, no Mp3, NO INTERNET.
All we did back then to catch music videos was on TV. Frantically called best friends on home telephone that our favorite singers/band were on tv.
Oasis, Verve, Suede, Smashing Pumpkins, Jewel... Memorable times... gone are those days. Nothing ever lasts forever.

For those who don't know, this is an Italian band, song for the 1975 horror film by Dario Argento "Profondo rosso" (deep red), one of the scariest you could see (with David Hemmings, the English actor from Michelangelo Antonioni Blow-up, the Swinging London-Carnaby Street-Pretty Green).
Italian progressive rock from the '70s.

On Oasisblues I posted a lot about the '80s, here just some special mention...

Eighth Wonder, Stay with me
(may lightning strike Noel if he's telling a lie)

excuse me for the hearts: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ (8)
again and again: love has no age. She's the woman buying me (see on Pretty Green Italy the post about the wishlist).
her son works @ a Pretty Green store... but no more blue cashmere pullovers, Liam promised me his ex wife (no problem that she's 2nd hand - oops, 3rd hand - oops, 4th hand - etc.). She had 4 husbands. In the future maybe 8 husbands (Liz Taylor?). They were all British men, she never tried an Italian. Patsy in Italy sounds good :D
Probably I've got to write A LOT of scripts for Liam... you know, those for his interviews... that's why they're full of mistakes ahaha
This was my childhood shock (especially her dress going down @ Italian Sanremo festival 1987 when she was 19: Will you remember (Wil)Liam :) - from 1:15 her dress falls (same leopard dress from Liam), flashing a nipple. The shock of the flashing, lol (of the lightning - Oasis). A scandal for those times, especially in Italy. I do remember. They talked about this for days, weeks, months, years. I'm still talking about it, it's history :)
yes single Patsy, even though hearing your voice now you've clearly become a man - nowadays it can happen (LOL)
I've known a similar English girl recently but she seems to have too many problems with alcohol. Completely mad, not even our psychiatric hospital would accept her. They think drinking is cool, but it isn't, at all.

Diana Ross, Upside Down  - title of Oasis' Creation Records film :). Some years ago the owner of Liam's favourite restaurant, that one by Como lake near Milan, gave to Liam some rarity stuff by Diana Ross as gift... now I don't accept any more Pretty Green cashmere pullovers from Liam. Only ex wives.

I added many more (songs, not wives), on Oasisblues.


if you want to download my compilations for free, to have them on your iPod/car, email me, I noticed they make you cool :) 

I picked 25 from hundreds:

1. Everybody's got to learn sometime (The Korgis)
2. I like Chopin (Gazebo, Paul Mazzolini from Italy, the video was England)
3. Take on me (A-Ha)
4. Such a shame (Talk Talk, Mark Hollis)
5. I'll fly for you (Spandau Ballet)
6. I'm not scared (Eighth Wonder, Patsy Kensit - she's no scaredy cat as Noel - I'll take those 8 dogs away from her :)
7. Self control (Raf, Raffaele Riefoli - this was one of the defining songs of the Eighties, by this Italian good artist, it was his beginning, singing in English)
8. (Out here) On my own (Nikka Costa - this is even the first memory of my life. I was totally in love :). She was much "older" than me, but I was in love anyway. Just like Patsy Kensit ghghghgh She was born in Tokyo, discovered by the talent scout Tony Renis from Milan. Oh Jesus terrible nostalgia!)
9. Oscillate wildly (instrumental) (The Smiths)
10. Big in Japan (Alphaville)
11. Bette Davis eyes (Kim Carnes - she was one of my insipirations when I used to sing (and Kelly Jones) for my rough voice-whisky effect :)
I should try Noel's-Farinelli falsetto, but no girl castrated me. Not yet.
12. Eye of the tiger (Survivor, Rocky IV, Sylvester Stallone the Italian stallion :D)
13. Greatest love of all (Whitney Houston)
14. Another day in paradise (Phil Collins)
15. The neverending story (Limahl, Christopher Hamill from near Manchester, written by the Italian Giorgio Moroder)
16. Enola Gay (Omd Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark)
17. Paris Match (The Style Council, Paul Weller)
18. True faith (New Order)
19. Don't you want me (Human League)
20. Absolute beginners (David Bowie - film feat. Patsy Kensit)
21. La luce buona delle stelle = the good light of stars (Eros Ramazzotti from Italy & Patsy Kensit, she also sings in Italian)
22. Giulia (Gianni Togni from Italy)
23. Through the barricades (Spandau Ballet)
24. Human nature (Michael Jackson)
25. I want to know what love is (Foreigner) Patsy after 4 British husbands wants to know what love is - foreigner (lol)


photos with Liam Gallagher in the 90's and Italian scooters in Absolute Beginners

different order and added: State of the nation (Industry)

oh Patsy... tutti pazzi per Patsy. Tutti fruttti :). What a woman... not a girl, what a woman! lol (even if she's 70 now ahaha)
I'm "obsessed" with Patsy (but I know she's ugly now :), also horrible legs) because my first girl was a blonde older than me, the one "looking like a star in a Jaguar" :)

0:11 my siderburns :), and the famous "flashing tits" incident, and also Patsy's son, the one working @ a Pretty Green store... them recommended bastards, lol. Clearly not Liam's son, but Jim Kerr's. His name's James, Liam dedicated him Little James. He looks a bit sick...fucking hell does she give him something to eat? Probably those spaghetti alla bolognese with no salt, lol. They should add salt to life... they should be spicy :). She sounds depressed and spends a lot of time at home, reading books. So she's got a lot of time of her hands, just like me :). I know you're reading, Patsy I'm here, lol. Great things to do with all that time available ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails

blog archives (click on the arrows)

pages

*new* this is the blog of www.miamilan.com

*new* this is the blog of www.miamilan.com
do not use Explorer

donate to keep free this blog

..... arts->football->art->food->art->fashion->football->music->art... slideshow I made with Oasis piano music of Live forever:
the 1st city of fashion in the world, the most famous painting in the world, the most famous theatre in the world, the best food in the world, the 1st team in football history, Milan is magic

Milano shop

Milano shop
click to enter
Custom Search

Labels

addresses (80) arts (1478) competitions (376) fashion (2251) food (676) history (992) jobs (100) models (773) music (2741) news (1515) nightlife (1618) sports (2290) theatre-cinema (880) trips (553)

search this blog