Milan... "as being on the Moon", as a certain model told me while walking around together...
(model: Sara) 
In fact, there's a real piece of (blue) Moon inside Leonardo Da Vinci museum beside us.
classic Milan: $$$ mod scooters, shops, sun.
corso Venezia street, last year we were there @ Dolce & Gabbana, with the AC Milan players to celebrate the Serie A league won. 
Scooters from Milan are the famous Lambretta (name from Milan river Lambro), both Liam and Noel Gallagher have one.
It's amazing how people idolise people they don't know...
a girl: oh I love models, they're godlike creatures...
... excuse me? models godlike creatures?! they're total idiots without a brain who are lost when they don't use drugs. That's why they always have a map (lol).

Again, I see the people around the world are desperate (that's why girls come to visit me, lol - ironic).
To come to live in Milan you must bring a suitcase full of money, or have someone hosting you. There are jobs, but they can hardly make you live.
They don't know yet that, as a song by the band Bluvertigo from Monza, "life in Milan is selective, VERY selective"... as I call it: it's a "niche life"... I wrote about it time ago... you go to meet a celebrity, etc. it's a very different life, also some negative things, and even more expensive than in New York and London.
For some girls who came to visit me, it took time to understand the kind of life here... and they "didn't make it". I mean they wanted to stay but were too superficial, provincial, and came back to live, unhappy, in some lost place forgotten by God... I don't mean that here you can be surely happy (more often: the opposite), but you must be prepared... as that post of mine some time ago: Milan, heaven and hell... (Oasis' Lyla: heaven-hell, my mademoiselle...)
Then, if you live in Milan, for the other people in Italy you become "one from Milan"... that can be extremely positive or negative,according to the intelligence of the people saying that... Saying that about a girl, it means that you're an "impossible girl", so it's useless to try to flirt or whatever, as we say, she'll "never give it to you", lol.
As I'm not a girl :) (and not a gay who wants to marry Noel Gallagher), when people know that I'm from Milan, usually they have a great respect for me.
It's a "very English" city (also, same English flag), for many reasons (and in fact one of the biggest communities here is that of English people), and people from other parts of Italy are jealous... as Noel Gallagher said: "everybody hates the English"...
About the city and the people in general, they always picture Milan as a "gray city", with "gay people", saying that we "only have the fog" (thanks, very English that one too), that is totally false, as there's everything. As I was born in the historic centre and always lived there for decades, I can also say that it's almost always sunny.
The people who are not from Milan are usually very interested in Milan fashion and also nightlife, I used to be interested in that, now I have different interests.
Usually the rivalry is with people from Rome, but of course you can find many people from Rome who totally love Milan, and people from Milan who love Rome, in fact it can be considered a very nice city that one too.

"Milan is the best fucking crowd, and I really mean it" (touching his heart more times than @ other gigs)
(Liam Gallagher, Beady Eye, former Oasis)

"nice jacket" (lol)
(Liam embracing me)

more or less it was:
"Milan is a beautiful city. Many people would pay for staying here. I almost never go shopping, what I like in Milan is the people".
(David Beckham in Milanello, throwing balls at me... former AC Milan, Oasis friend... someone else called Noel throws stuff at cows, lol)

"...but then everybody's coming to Milan".
(Milan anthem)

"The tempo was troppo caldo (too hot weather), the Duomo is breathtaking to say the least. Milano women are ridiculously stylish and fabulously slim, gorgeous beings.
We get chatting to Marco who was around for Paolo Nutini arriving and had given him a quick hand shake then sloped off, (you know how cool guys like to play it), he is really a Brit Indie lad at heart trapped inside the body of an Italian guy, his taste in music is fabulous.
Marco shaped my pizza into a love heart. Italian men are so smooth!"
(Jacq)

"Noel refers to Italy as Oasis 'spiritual home' and anyone who has been to an Oasis gig in Italy will know why. It’s fitting they have chosen Milan to stage the final show..."
it was more or less:
"Italian boys are the same as me, very passionate. 4 elements mark them: football, music, family and love for elegance. My Italian friends are cool, they wear wonderful clothes and shoes, fabulous scarves, sunglasses even at night and beautiful women by their side. Well, I'm considered quite a holy figure in Italy. It's Milan... Italy's great man, I fucking love going there".
(the "ex Oasis guitarist" lol, Noel Gallagher)
Related Posts with Thumbnails

pages

*new* this is the blog of www.miamilan.com

*new* this is the blog of www.miamilan.com
do not use Explorer

donate to keep free this blog

..... arts->football->art->food->art->fashion->football->music->art... slideshow I made with Oasis piano music of Live forever:
the 1st city of fashion in the world, the most famous painting in the world, the most famous theatre in the world, the best food in the world, the 1st team in football history, Milan is magic

Milano shop

Milano shop
click to enter
Custom Search

Labels

addresses (80) arts (1478) competitions (376) fashion (2251) food (676) history (992) jobs (100) models (773) music (2741) news (1515) nightlife (1618) sports (2290) theatre-cinema (880) trips (553)

search this blog