Another of my compilations. I know there would be many more songs of this kind. More than 20 years of dancing in chronological order, different genres (just one to remind the 80s), different happy moments. These compilations are good when embedded on websites, or iPod or for travelling. 

1. State of the Nation (Industry) 
2. Pump Up The Jam (Technotronic) 
3. Rhythm is a Dancer (Snap) 
4. What Is Love (Haddaway) 
5. U Got 2 Let The Music (Cappella) 
6. Right In The Night (Jam & Spoon feat. Plavka) 
7. El Tiburón (Proyecto Uno) 
8. Saturday Night (Whigfield) 
9. California Love (2Pac) 
10. Bailando (Paradisio) 
11. Children (Robert Miles -Roberto Concina)
12. Born Slippy (Underworld)
13. One and One (Robert Miles)
14. Fable (Robert Miles)
15. Un-break My Heart (remix) (Toni Braxton)
16. Freed From Desire (Gala Rizzatto)
17. Cosmic Girl (Jamiroquai)
18. I Shot the Sheriff (cover) (Warren G)
19. Around The World (Daft Punk)
20. Music Sounds Better With You (Stardust)
21. Bla Bla Bla (Gigi D'Agostino)
22. Groovejet (If This Ain't Love) (Spiller feat. Sophie Ellis-Bextor)
23. Lady (Modjo)
24. Loco (Fun Lovin' Criminals)
25. So I Begin (Galleon)
26. Can't Get You Out Of My Head (Kylie Minogue)
27. Crying at The Discoteque (Alcazar)
28. Murder on The Dance floor (Sophie Ellis-Bextor)
29. If I Ever Feel Better (Phoenix)
30. Star Guitar (Chemical Brothers)
31. Satisfaction (Benny Benassi)
32. Take Me Out (Franz Ferdinand)
33. Lucy (Jealousy)
34. Love is Gone (David Guetta)
35. Rise Up (Yves Larock)
36. No Stress (Laurent Wolf)
37. Infinity 2008 (Guru Josh Project)
38. Show Me Love (Steve Angello & Laidback Luke feat. Robin S)
39. I Follow Rivers (remix) (Lykke Li)

I'm looking for another song, I can't remember the title: it was a video with boys doing magic tricks with a ball, it was from a few years ago. It was a big hit, with tens of millions views on YouTube. If you can help me, let me know please.


I forgot Primal Scream, Some Velvet Morning feat. Kate Moss
Related Posts with Thumbnails

pages

*new* this is the blog of www.miamilan.com

*new* this is the blog of www.miamilan.com
do not use Explorer

donate to keep free this blog

..... arts->football->art->food->art->fashion->football->music->art... slideshow I made with Oasis piano music of Live forever:
the 1st city of fashion in the world, the most famous painting in the world, the most famous theatre in the world, the best food in the world, the 1st team in football history, Milan is magic

Milano shop

Milano shop
click to enter
Custom Search

Labels

addresses (80) arts (1478) competitions (376) fashion (2251) food (676) history (992) jobs (100) models (773) music (2741) news (1515) nightlife (1618) sports (2290) theatre-cinema (880) trips (553)

search this blog