...and here are my 25 choices (not always the most famous songs) to represent the Nineties, many memories... 

1. Something Changed (Pulp) 
2. She's In Fashion (Suede), in the 90s the best models 
3. Friday, I’m In Love (The Cure) 
4. Whir (The Smashing Pumpkins) 
5. One And One (Robert Miles, Roberto Concina), reminds me of going to discos in Milan 
6. Trash (Suede) 
7. Pick A Part That's New (Italian job) (Stereophonics) 
8. Ten Storey Love Song (The Stone Roses) 
9. You Get What You Give (New Radicals), reminds me of the first jobs 
10. These Are The Days Of Our Lives (The Queen, George Michael, Lisa Stansfield) (live duet)
11. Stay Young (Oasis), reminds me of holidays
12. Born Slippy (Underworld), reminds me of dancing all night
13. Unbreak My Heart (remix) (Toni Braxton), reminds me of the girls in the discos
14. 'O Sole Mio (Luciano Pavarotti, Bryan Adams) (1994 live duet)
15. (I'm Gonna) Cry Myself Blind (Primal Scream)
16. On Your Own (The Verve)
17. Don't Speak (No Doubt)
18. Charmless Man (Blur)
19. Electrolite (R.e.m.), reminds me of university times
20. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night (Bon Jovi), reminds me of Spain - should add "El tiburón"...
21. Who Is It (Michael Jackson)
22. If It Makes You Happy (Sheryl Crow)
23. Hands (Jewel)
24. California Love (2Pac Shakur), reminds me of discos
25. You'll Follow Me Down (Skunk Anansie)


I forgot for example Aerosmith, here's Hole in my soul
Related Posts with Thumbnails

pages

*new* this is the blog of www.miamilan.com

*new* this is the blog of www.miamilan.com
do not use Explorer

donate to keep free this blog

..... arts->football->art->food->art->fashion->football->music->art... slideshow I made with Oasis piano music of Live forever:
the 1st city of fashion in the world, the most famous painting in the world, the most famous theatre in the world, the best food in the world, the 1st team in football history, Milan is magic

Milano shop

Milano shop
click to enter
Custom Search

Labels

addresses (80) arts (1478) competitions (376) fashion (2251) food (676) history (992) jobs (100) models (773) music (2741) news (1515) nightlife (1618) sports (2290) theatre-cinema (880) trips (553)

search this blog