The biggest motorcycle show in the world. It takes days to see really everything, it's huge. We had some funny moment, the girls are working until Sunday. Some of them were the same of last year.
After some hours I noticed there were even the motorbikes, LOL. The photos don't give (never)  he idea of how beautiful the girls are, you must go there. My favourite part was of course the legendary mod Lambretta.

some pics, videos and 2 songs: Better day (Ocean Colour Scene, you can read Lambretta) and Friday I'm in love (The Cure). There's something for Simoncelli, "uno di noi", one of us. 

the "Speeding Birds" (mix between Beady Eye and Noel Gallagher albums, lol), or The Roller girls. Ok ok I know your favourite one is not here, but it was impossible to choose 3 for a podium, so I chose some (almost) randomly. Also, special mention for Simona from Czech Republic. 
Always looking for new faces, let us know if anyone wants to work for this next year. Not really hard work eh.  The hard part belongs to the boys ^_^ ...now stop with double senses. But I can't really stay for a long time in these places...just some hours... I mean, after all, we are men, not made of stone :)
Some girls were very "affectionate"... embracing me as Liam Gallagher did. Sorry Liam - I prefer the girls :)

meanwhile, just to keep the post about Oasis :), but babes are a classic of an English tabloid, though they'd go topless there - as I announced days ago, Noel plays Zurich, Switzerland, as my last Oasis gig with two Swiss girls on the front row and Noel winking an eye at me. Am I going there? Nah.. too expensive.. I'd rather save money for the Hungary GP, where Button and McLaren often win (of course I'm not going there because of the beautiful girls :). Unless some girls pay me for a threesome again. Nice experience.
Eliana
 Ieva from Lithuania
Jessica from England (but Italian origins)

Fiera Milano Rho moto exhibition Milan Italy ragazze hostess babes miss standista standiste modelle models job lavoro Vespa Piaggio CFMoto Scott Effenbert Dinli LML TGB Bellavita BMW Garelli Nitek Polini Kymco Bimota Suzuki Sym Bramm MotoGuzzi Gilera VZone e-scooter ValterMoto Fantic Motor Headbanger Unibat Dimsport Harley Davidson tribute tributo Honda Valentino Rossi Ducati Melandri
Related Posts with Thumbnails

blog archives (click on the arrows)

pages

*new* this is the blog of www.miamilan.com

*new* this is the blog of www.miamilan.com
do not use Explorer

donate to keep free this blog

..... arts->football->art->food->art->fashion->football->music->art... slideshow I made with Oasis piano music of Live forever:
the 1st city of fashion in the world, the most famous painting in the world, the most famous theatre in the world, the best food in the world, the 1st team in football history, Milan is magic

Milano shop

Milano shop
click to enter
Custom Search

Labels

addresses (80) arts (1478) competitions (376) fashion (2251) food (676) history (992) jobs (100) models (773) music (2741) news (1515) nightlife (1618) sports (2290) theatre-cinema (880) trips (553)

search this blog