Woman day in Milan (song: Woman). There should have been a new park called John Lennon, but with the new communist mayor : nothing. 


Claudio Baglioni, "Ragazze dell'Est" 

very moving song making people cry, about girls from Eastern Europe, "poor beautiful women in love with love and life"... this is poetry. 
Also repeating "I've seen them"... reminds me of my travels to those places, used to be sad places... 
he speaks about 1989... 


"Strada facendo" (live in Barcelona)

as a coincidence, I heard this song when I was in East Germany, while preparing a huge pizza with many ingredients... I never felt so homesick in my life. 
"Me and my dark eyes have grown together... and a hunger of smiles and arms around me... memories and addresses I lost"
I was in some lost place forgotten by God, "in culo ai lupi" as we say, in the ass of wolves, lol
Related Posts with Thumbnails

blog archives (click on the arrows)

pages

*new* this is the blog of www.miamilan.com

*new* this is the blog of www.miamilan.com
do not use Explorer

donate to keep free this blog

..... arts->football->art->food->art->fashion->football->music->art... slideshow I made with Oasis piano music of Live forever:
the 1st city of fashion in the world, the most famous painting in the world, the most famous theatre in the world, the best food in the world, the 1st team in football history, Milan is magic

Milano shop

Milano shop
click to enter
Custom Search

Labels

addresses (80) arts (1478) competitions (376) fashion (2251) food (676) history (992) jobs (100) models (773) music (2741) news (1515) nightlife (1618) sports (2290) theatre-cinema (880) trips (553)

search this blog