In 2013 no “Giro d’Italia” arriving in Milano (as it used to be), but the classic Milano-Sanremo (also won by McLaren Specialized S-Works Venge bike and used by Mark Cavendish), this year starting from Assago on 17 March, to the “seaside of Milanese people”.
When I was a kid, at school they mocked me ‘cause I was a fan of cycling (a sport “for old people” lol), apart from (vengeance :) a blonde who was always singing the “Giro d’Italia” song with me ;D (“e intanto gira e vaaaa…” = meanwhile it turns and goes, lol - by Paolo Belli)

When we went to Madrid, we were living by night and then sleeping: I wanted to see on tv the “Vuelta a España”, and my companions fell asleep. When they woke up, they were like: wtf are you doing?! they found me fighting against pigeons ahahaha who wanted to enter the hotel room, and I wanted to see the Vuelta and save my companions from the pigeons attack lol (we laughed for years about this).
The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night… and fighting against pigeons, LOL

Of course cool mod Bradley Wiggins copied my sideburns, but mine are longer :D

- 2 days to the new McLaren presentation

Related Posts with Thumbnails

pages

*new* this is the blog of www.miamilan.com

*new* this is the blog of www.miamilan.com
do not use Explorer

donate to keep free this blog

..... arts->football->art->food->art->fashion->football->music->art... slideshow I made with Oasis piano music of Live forever:
the 1st city of fashion in the world, the most famous painting in the world, the most famous theatre in the world, the best food in the world, the 1st team in football history, Milan is magic

Milano shop

Milano shop
click to enter
Custom Search

Labels

addresses (80) arts (1478) competitions (376) fashion (2251) food (676) history (992) jobs (100) models (773) music (2741) news (1515) nightlife (1618) sports (2290) theatre-cinema (880) trips (553)

search this blog